Monday, February 23, 2009

With The Scroll Thief coming out tomorrow

I have two interviews to share (one from today and one from last week).

Today British author Nell Dixon has an interview with me up on her My Space page. Nell's book Animal Instincts releases in March and is already attracting a lot of attention, so isn't she a star to take time out for me?

And last week my good friend Jeannie Lin (who writes some of the most exciting historical asian adventure romance I've ever read) interviewed me for her blog.

Wow, I must check if my answers are consistent! :D

And tomorrow... is release day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the upcoming release. The Scroll Thief sounds like a wonderful adventure.

Amy C said...

Congrats from me too on your release day tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to getting my copy :).

R F Long said...

Thank Jeannie and Amy!

I'm starting to get silly with excitement. :)